Thursday, January 5, 2012

BeDazzling Weddings: Kafilat & Ayo Sunmola




Stunning Bride!

We had the privilege of  being apart of Kafilat and Ayo Sunmola's special day last summer!

Kafilat contacted us early last year requesting dangling gold earrings for her bridesmaids.

Bridesmaid's Earrings
We ended up placing an order on two separate occasions...Kafilat wasn't satisfied the first time around, but we made sure to get it righ the second time around!!! And we're pleased that she was satisfied at the end...

Below are a few pictures from Kafilat's and Ayo's lovely day!

The Groom and his boys
Lovely Bridal Party  
Bridesmaid Bisi rock the BDJ earrings!


HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!!

Thanks for choosing BeDazzling Jewelry!!!


*Photo credits: Deji Okeowo smartfotoonline.com & Bola Okoya Tribe Nation www.tribenation.com  

5 comments:

  1. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Google brought yοur ѕite uр for mу
    ѕеaгсh - іt helρеd

    Сheck out my web ѕіtе; jewelry from india

    ReplyDelete
  3. І hоρе you don't mind me stopping by and thanking you for your post - it really helped

    Feel free to surf to my website - sterling silver toe rings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thаts a decent post and defіnitеly served to сlear mу minԁ
    a lіttle

    Fеel freе to viѕit my wеblog ::
    http://paintinmyhair.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A search іn Yаhoo brought up
    youг wеbsіtes - I'm glad it did, cheers.

    Here is my site :: www.cafulcurasc.com.ar

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.